- Opyn closes a $2.1M seed round for a generalized option protocol
- Balancer distributes BAL governance tokens from 3 weeks of liquidity mining
- Ampleforth launches AMPL Uniswap incentives through Geyser
- Kyber Network announced Kyber Community Pool for KyberDAO KNC zero-fee delegation
- mStable shares plans for MTA governance token distribution using mUSD liquidity incentives
Welcome to This Week in DeFi!
A weekly newsletter covering all the top stories in Decentralized Finance (DeFi).
DeFi is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world. It’s nearly impossible to stay up to date with everything.
To help, we’ve decided to create a concise newsletter allowing anyone to easily get caught up with the week in DeFi in less than 1,000 words.
In this newsletter, you’ll find:
- An executive summary on the top stories in DeFi
- Lending rates update
- The Stat Box: key figures and metrics in DeFi
- Curated content from industry leaders
A new parallel financial system is being built for the future. And we’re excited to cover it.
–Lucas from DeFi Rate
- Curve integrates the RenVM for permissionless BTC onramps
- Aave crossed $100M in market size
- The Graph Protocol partners with ChainLink for powerful middleware
- Synthetix adds Balancer incentives for SNX/USDC liquidity
- Opium Network launches pre-market trading for COMP and BAL
- Balancer Labs starts liquidity mining for BAL governance tokens
- OMG Network launch Layer 2 scaling on mainnet with support for USDT
- Numerai raised $3M via an NMR tokensale for Erasure development
- Deversifi release V2 of their privacy-focused L2 DEX.
- DeFi reaches $1B in Total Value Locked!
- Ren Protocol launches the RenVM
- Compound releases details on COMP governance token distribution
- Aave integrates Uniswap LP tokens for the creation of a Uniswap Money Market
- Consensys acquires Fluidity – the team behind AirSwap and the Tokenized Asset Portfolio
- mStable debuts their new stablecoin – mUSD
- Aave teases new governance upgrade
- Maker elects to support WBTC as collateral to mint DAI
- Synthetix debuts their new L2 exchange with a testnet trading competition
- Strike Protocol announces its protocol to introduce 20x leverage on any asset
- IDEO introduces the SAFG token distribution model
Want these delivered right to your email every Friday? Subscribe today!
For absolutely no cost – what’s to lose?